Spring Sale is May 13-15 2016 at St. Vincent de Paul Center on 2748 Military Road in Niagara Falls, NY.
Friday May 13, 10am-7pm
Saturday May 14, 9am-3pm
Sunday May 15, 9am-2pm
FEEL FREE TO BROWSE WEBSITE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CONSIGNING OR WHAT TO FIND AT OUR SALES
MA-MA Sales is a clothing, toys, electronics consignment sale for men, women and children of all ages We are located in Western New York. Two sales are held each year; one in the spring and one in the fall.
Our consignment sale gives you the opportunity to sell your lightly used clothing, toys, baby gear and furniture and receive up to 75% of your selling price. It's a chance to clean out your closets and MAke MAd money!
Why become a consignor at MA-MA Sales?
- You get to set your own price!
- You earn 60% of your total selling price. Volunteer at the sale and you earn 70%, work 2 shifts and your earnings are now 75% of your total sales!
- Make money selling your used items without having to deal with advertising costs, mailing expenses or setting up and manning a yard sale!
- Craig's list is great - but this way you can sell all your children's items at once not having to set up appointments with people and inviting strangers into your homes.
- People will generally pay more for quality items at a consignment sale than at a yard sale.
- Shoppers attending a MA-MA Sale are looking for children, women, and maternity items so you are selling to the right market!
- If your item does not sell you can pick it up or donate it to a local charity!
- You have successfully cleaned out your closets and MAde MAd money doing it!
- You receive a hassle free check within two weeks of the sale.
- Meet and work with fellow moms - our sales are a great place to make friends!
- I go out of my way to make your consigning experience enjoyable!
Why shop at a MA-MA Sales seasonal consignment event?
- You can see exactly what you are purchasing.
- Prices are a fraction of the original cost but merchandise is like new.
- You can meet other mothers who like to save money like you do!
- There is no charge to shop at a MA-MA Sales event!
- Great variety of merchandise!
- Items are checked for cleanliness, and defects.
- It's fun to shop for bargains!
- Be environmental....not only are you recycling and keeping things out of precious landfill space, you are saving gas with one stop shopping for all your family's needs.